Established in January 2000, CCSNT (formally Communication Cabling Solutions Pty Ltd) is a multi-disciplined company providing domestic and commercial communication services, in both the National Carrier and customer networks, providing total end-to-end solutions.
Fibre optic and structured cabling is a large part of our business, installing MMOF, SMOF (indoor and outdoor) Cat3, Cat5, Cat6 and Cat7 cabling. Our clients include The Australian Department of Defence, ERA Managed Mines sites (Rio Tinto), Department of Education, Australian Customs, The Australian Federal Police, AMCOM, Service Stream and General Business. CCSNT is an accredited Telstra contractor, Krone Premisnet Installers, Siemon Certified Installers and Clipsal Certified business partners.
- CCSNT and its employees conform to safety standards issued by NT work-safe.
- All CCSNT staff have completed green card inductions for the construction industry within the Northern Territory.
- All CCSNT staff have completed Certified First Aid Training.
- All CCSNT staff maintain a high standard for quality and safety.
- All CCSNT staff members are given up to date training on a regular basis.
All CCSNT TV and satellite installers are certified under the Australian Government Digital TV crossover scheme.
CCSNT currently provides the Northern Territory region with the following services:
- Fee for Service (Generally domestic work for telephone, ADSL and data)
- Fibre Optics direct to both commercial and domestic customers (for the National Carrier)
- Minor works projects (small to medium commercial fit outs, this can include Cat3, Cat5,
- Cat6, Cat7 and OF work)
- Major works projects (medium to large commercial fit outs, this can include Cat3, Cat5,
- Cat6, Cat7 and OF work)
- Communication Contract work for ERA (Rio Tinto)
- Installation & Maintenance for Service Stream
- Fibre to the Premises for Service Stream
- Installation & Maintenance for Amcom Telecommunications
CCSNT provides the above services for the entire Northern Territory region; CCSNT does do remote site work and has clients outside the Darwin metropolitan area.
Specialised Test Equipment
- Fluke DSP-4300 (Structured Cabling Tester)
- Fluke DTX-1800 (Structured Cabling Tester) x 2
- Satlook Digital NIT (Spectrum Analyzer)
- Rover TDA6 (Digital Terrestrial Meter)
- Telemann 1730 OFDM (Digital TV Signal Analyzer) x 4
- Tektronix TelScout TS100 (Metallic Time-Domain Reflectometer)
- Fluke FM150 LSPM (Optic Fibre Tester)
- Noyes M100 OTDR (Optic Time-Domain Reflectometer)
- Noyes SMLP5-5 LSPM (Optic Fibre Tester)
- EXFO PPM-350B-EG PON's Meter (FTTP Optic Fibre Tester)
- FIS FIHHVMP200 Probe Scope (Optic Fibre Video Inspection Scope)
- Fujikura FID-26R OFI (Optic Fibre Live Fibre Identifier)
- Fujikura FSM-50S Arc Fusion Splicer (optic fibre splicer)
- Fujikura FSM-60S Arc Fusion Splicer (optic fibre splicer)
- Contractor accreditation number: D-2-14886-09-10
- Electrical contractors licence number: C2036
- Siemon Certified Installer (No. 10180301-L61).
- Can offer a Siemon Warranty up to 20 years.
- Krone PREMIER TrueNet Integrator (No.AS013). Can offer a ADC KRONE TrueNet System Warranty
- up to 20 years.
- CLIPSAL certified installer. Can offer a Clipsal Life Time Warranty up to 25 years.
- Nexans certified installer. Can offer a Nexans Warranty up to 20 years.
To deliver high-quality, cost-effective, reliable, modern, and integrated communication systems by employing and supporting motivated, flexible, focused teams able to perform for our customers; the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices that will meet budget and schedule goals.
CCSNT can provide these services by the formation of a team of certified technicians dedicated to providing exceptional customer service through expert installation technics and adherence to territory and federal regulations.
CCSNT ensures the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes.
CCSNT maintains the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our employees, suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers.
CCSNT acknowledges the value of our relationships with its employees, clients, vendors, partners and will continue to remain transparent, fair and true with all dealings.
CCSNT takes great pride in our accomplishments and build on them every day.
CCSNT is committed to protecting the environment. Our operations will be conducted in a manner that prevents pollution, preserves natural resources and conserves all heritages. We are focused on pursuing our environmental goal of minimising impact to land, water, air, flora and fauna.
To achieve our environmental goal CCSNT we:
- Comply with environmental legislative, contractual and regulatory requirements;
- Investigate report and respond to all environmental incidents and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence;
- Collect and analyse performance indicators and incident data to drive the continuous improvement process of our environmental performance;
- Demonstrate appropriate leadership in managing the environment, including the management of premises, plant, equipment, vehicles, substances, heritage listed items, waste management, land and water;
- Conduct an environmental impact study where necessary when purchasing or using premises, plant, equipment, vehicles, substances and systems of work;
- Reinforce to employees and sub-contractors their environmental obligations through our programs of inductions, education and training. Cause managers and supervisors to be responsible and accountable for the environmental performance of their operations and activities;
- Document, regularly review and assess processes, procedures, objectives, targets and the environmental impacts of our operations;
- Communicate our policy to employees, sub-contractors and other stakeholders including the public. We will respond to the environmental challenges that we encounter in our business, and contribute to the foundation of an environmental sustainable future for our community.
CCSNT is committed to a meet all Legislation, Australian standards and Codes of Practice listed below:
- NT WorkSafe
- ACIF S008
- ACIF S009
- AS 3000
- AS 3080
- AS 3084
- AS 3085
- AS 3087
CCSNT combines its extensive experience, people, processes and technology to deliver bundled outsourced solutions. CCSNT is committed to earning and maintaining the confidence of its clients by providing quality resources and services designed to meet client requirements and expectations.
To achieve this objective we:
Communicate our quality policy and procedures to all staff to ensure they understand their responsibilities and part in delivering quality service.
Provide resources and services that comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, standards, codes, certification and contractual requirements. Act quickly and assuredly on customer concerns to ensure we meet their needs and key performance indicators;
Effectively measure, monitor, analyse and review all business areas to promote continuous improvement;
Capture suggestions from clients and staff to improve the effectiveness of the Business Management System;
Meet periodically to review and revise our Quality Policy and procedures to ensure they remain relevant to the organizations goals and objectives.
Management and staff are committed to quality in management and service and will strive to continuously improve performance.